Wednesday, May 16, 2012

summer defined:


{ summer }


{Our little Clara swinging on our hammock}


Summer means so many different things
to different people.


I love my old Webster's dictionary
and thought I just ask Noah
 to share his age old perspective




and this is what he said:


"...sun shines most directly..."
"...warmest period of the year."


I like that
especially near a nice pool or ocean.


But what I really want to know
is what does summer mean to you?


I'd love to hear what you are looking forward to 
this summer.


{all photos taken with instagram by author}

xo deborah





2 comments:

  1. I loved your Instagrams, little Clara looks like a diva.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking at your past posts and enjoying your blog. You have a very interesting site here. I love the shabby style. I am your newest follower. Please accept my warm invitation to visit my blog and to hopefully follow me too. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...