Friday, May 11, 2012

{paper and ink}


{paper and ink} love:



What is it about vintage
that is so intriguing?


I took some time the other day
to treasure hunt
with my 9 and 11 year old daughters...



 We found a few batons for Clara to twirl
{she's happy!} 
and a few other useful things.
 Then we came across 
a few old typewriters
and were absolutely 
in awe.



Maybe it's the 
'klink, klink, klink'
of the keys
or that your eyes can actually see 
the ink
transferring onto the paper.


I am 'one of those'
that prefer lists on paper 
over notes on my i-pad,
reading a book written on pages 
rather than a nook
and the smell of fresh ink 
as I inscribe
a handwritten note to a friend
 rather than an e card, 
whatever that is :].
Oh, I know those things can be convenient
and save a forest, too.
But there's just something about
paper and ink...
I love.



Typewriters are being listed today
in my boutique.thewhitechair.etsy.com




Have a beautiful weekend!

deborah



1 comment:

  1. Me, too, Deborah....Me, too. I write REAL lists and read REAL books and write REAL cards and letters. Amen! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...