Saturday, April 28, 2012

{ my rose colored glasses }

A weekend's 
collection of pink...
as seen through  
rose colored glasses.





Perspective.
How will I see things around me? 
{Yes, it is a choice}




Outlook.
A personal attitude toward life simply
 reflected outward.




Community.
Living out a self-portrait by how I treat those around me.




Communication.
A gift for the opportunity to relate to those that you love.




Rain.
Do I complain about that which is out of my realm of responsibility
or grab my metaphorical umbrella and dance?




Solitude.
Do I discipline myself to use time well or do I waste it?





Hallways of time.
Do I get stuck in the past, forfeiting the now and worry about tomorrow
or do I purpose to live in today?





Wisdom.
Have I arrived with accomplished pride
or shall I always be a student of life?



If perspective is a state of mind resulting in decisions made about the world around me
then I think I'll stay with my rose colored glasses.

I found them in a local Bookstore:

"...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, 
whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, 
whatever is admirable-
if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-
think about such things."  God

{as written in His world best seller}


Have a joyful weekend!
deborah

1 comment:

  1. Hi ~ I just happened to come across your blog and saw your post on whatever is true, noble.... and smiled because that is the bible verse I have been focusing on, Philippians 4:8. What a blessing. I have it on my blog right now.

    You have a very beautiful blog.

    Sincerely,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...