Friday, October 14, 2011

{weekend plans}


Kids are out of school
for conferences...
Got a full tank of gas
and lots of things still undone on my
to-do list.
I have the choice to invest time
in either people
or projects...
Projects can wait
and need to.

{road trip}



I'm off to see a very special little lady
that by the grace of God
still inhabits this earth.
I will simply sit and hold her little fraile hand
and hopefully give back to her
just a trace amount of the loving kindness
that she gave to me
when I was little and fraile.

Life is so sweet.
Don't miss it.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Xo deborah

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable couple, she looks just the sweetest! Have a lovely weekend! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I just found you and I feel like I have known you for years. You are a lot like me in many ways (heartwise)...and when I saw that picture of that little one in the swing from all those years ago I got tears in my eyes.

    I am your newest follower- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...