Tuesday, August 9, 2011

{ gifts }

{ gifts }

Do you enjoy unexpected gifts?

Are you a gift giver?

I love to give gifts.

Often I will see something and think
"________ would LOVE this!"

Do you do that,too?


I am reading a book called

'THE POWER of YOUR WORDS'
by Robert Morris

and I am reminded again
that words can be
 { gifts }

 "Remember,
every time you open your mouth,
your mind walks out
 and parades up and down
with words."  Edwin H. Stewart 



 "The real art of conversation
is not only to say the right thing
in the right place,
but to leave unsaid the wrong thing
at the tempting moment."  Dorothy Nevill



xo deborah




 

3 comments:

  1. I am most certainly a gift giver....I love brightening someones day! I absolutely love the last quote =) Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that book! I might read it again.. It really made a difference in how I talk to people.. Funny, I was thinking about blogging on that very subject.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...