Monday, August 22, 2011

{cocoa couture} a treasury of chocolate luxe

Love this sofa.
And the glazed stone walls
 and the textured pillows...

So simple.
So feminine.

What a little gentleman.


 My favorite kind of chocolate.


Handsome browns...


Aren't these so sweet?


Champagne cashmere.


A low sugar treat for my little people!


Pretty vessel.


Love open gates.


 Ok, so these aren't brown
and her feet aren't tan
but aren't these unusual?
I had to throw them in!
{you'll find them on etsy.com}


Vintage treasures.
Warm fuzzy.
A thoughtful tray from my boutique.


 Meet my maid.
She's wearing a champagne dress and pearls
to bake a roast and clean my house.
{she's never burnt the roast}
She models in her free time...
purses, jewelry and clothing for my boutique.


 Some of my favorite little people.


Thank you for stopping by!
Xo deborah



{image credits: etsy.com, flicker, and me} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...