Thursday, May 26, 2011

{image: web}
I am in love with chalkboards.

Even when I was a little girl in school
I loved writing on the blackboard.

They make great 
'master to do lists'
or a central spot for
family meetings.

I have one in the kitchen
for the day's menu
or for the kids to countdown days
until school is out... 5 more!
The framed chalkboard in the tea room
usually has just a simple word
or thought to contemplate,
something to go deeper with.

But today it is my brain 'on chalk.'

Are you a list maker, too?

deborah

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos :) I have to make lists so I don't forget to do something! I tend to have cute notebooks to write my lists in, I am addicted to stationery ;) I adore chalk boards, the black and white look so good together.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...