Friday, December 31, 2010

Fresh Year, Fresh Start

Good bye 2010...
Hello 2011!
{New Years}
What a wonderful time of the year.
A time to consider:
~the blessings of the past year
~the challenges and lessons learned
~the things I need to keep in my life
~the things to let go
~and, of course, a time to dream

So as I sit here in my white chair I contemplate.
I can't help but believe that life really does 
get better and better.
At least it can if we stop to 
sort through our life's 'laundry pile'
to simply decide what's good and worth keeping
and what should be given away 
or even finds itself worthy of a trash can.
{image from the web}

I love to think about what I'm doing with life...
things to start and things to stop.
Maybe speed up on and things to slow down with.

 
  I could write out the lists,
but right now I have a little grocery list waiting
for tonight's celebration, 
so I need to go to the grocery store.
We have a few guests coming
and a very special guest named...
{2011}.
That guest is coming no matter what the snow does
and we didn't even have to send an invitation. :]

A little thought for you...
What do you need to keep for this next year
and what would you like to let go of?

*Please hold on the husband, dog, and children jokes :)
 
Here's a toast to...
all of us.

Fresh Year,   Fresh Start...
"...The old has gone,  the new has come!"
2 Corinthians 5:17~21 

Have a wonder filled new Year!

xoxo deborah

 

4 comments:

  1. Have a Happy New Year Deborah!

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you and your family! I do hope that it is everything you could wish for! Thankyou for giving us something to ponder; not sure yet, will have to really think about that One!!
    hugs, laura c xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Deborah,

    all the best for the new year for you and your family !!! May all your wishes come true !!!

    Sanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...